Practically speaking, here are some ways common denominator 1 of a great marriage looks like on a week to week basis:
1. My relationship with Christ must be growing.
2. Have spiritual conversations with your wife/husband.
3. Pray together outside of a meal time.
4. Look for ways to help your spouse grow in their relationship with Christ. If they have a certain time they like to be in the Word, help them make that happen or if they have a Bible study they want to take, send them to the study.
5. Worship TOGETHER!!! Gather with the church/Serve others outside your family.