If a great marriage is one in which you talk everyday, we should ask the question: “What does a a meaningful conversation with our spouse look like?” Here is some ideas:
1. Listening – Tommy Nelson puts it best in his Song of Solomon series: “Listen with your face!”
2. Eye Contact – When is the last time you looked into your spouses eyes as they talked with you?
3. Genuinely caring about what your spouse is saying. How do you do this:
- Ask them more questions about what matters to them.
- Remember the conversation and talk with them about it on another day.