1. Every parent should read this book with their teenager.
2. Doctrine meets real life. Many personal stories of how doctrine has affected his life.
3. “Truth requires action . . . Book knowledge about building on rock has no value if we’re still resting on shifting sand.” (20)
4. The most engaging theological book I have read because it forced me to not think theoretically about doctrine, but to think practically to how I live my life based on doctrine.
5. “Don’t measure yourself by what you know. Measure yourself by your practice of what you know.” (226)