Troy Woods, a deacon in our church, put together some great follow-up questions from the message on Sunday:
1. Was it manipulative for Joseph to ask the cup bearer to remember him? Why or why not?
2. What is communicated to the world when we respond to our circumstances praising God?
3. What is communicated when we respond to adversity showing a lack of trust in God?
4. Describe a time in your life when you were able to use your adversity to advance the gospel.
5. How were Joseph’s and Paul’s circumstances similar?
6. What does it look like in your life to be a victor when things are bad?