On January 20, 1968, two kids fresh out high school tied the knot in Greensburg, MO (current population 427 people) to begin a journey that only God could orchestrate.
- Meeting Christ in their early 20’s in Topeka, KS
- Dad – Working for the railroad for 42 years
- Mom – Teaching Kindergardeners for 36 years and still counting (I know. She is crazy!)
- Surviving 3 boys who are all serving Christ in Full-Time Ministry
- Wonderful grandparents to their 7 grandkids
- Serving faithfully in their local church wherever God placed them
- Thousands of lives affected by their ministries
- Missionaries supported by their giving
ONLY GOD could take my parents from a small town in Missouri and do what He has done through their lives.
They are a living example of What Matters Most!!!
I love you, Dad and Mom. Happy Anniversary!