We all have busy schedules and sometimes struggle to find time to be in the Word. Courtney Joseph gives some great ways to stay in the Word for busy Moms, but I think they are great tips for all of us to keep God’s word at the front of our hearts and minds throughout the day.
Seven ways to stay in the Word:
1. Choose one passage of Scripture for the week. My favorite passages for meditating on come from Psalms, Proverbs, the Gospels, and the Epistles.
2. Write the passage on a note card, and slip it in your pocket or beside your computer. Pull it out periodically, and read over it.
3. Read the passage first thing in the morning. Read the passage as soon as you get out of bed, so it’s the first thing on your mind that morning.
4. Open your Bible to that passage.
5. Read the passage out loud. Read it to yourself, and read it to your children during mealtime and at bedtime.
6. Reread the passage before you go to bed at night. Bookend your days with the reading of this passage of Scripture.
7. Write the passage at the top of your to-do list. This way, every time you look over your to-do list, you can review the Scripture passage.
Which one will you attempt this week?
Original article here.